If you bought or leased a vehicle that turned out to be a lemon, chances are that you will need some help navigating the process of lemon law. The process of going through a legal claim may seem complex or daunting at first, and you may have considered getting rid of the vehicle (and taking a loss) or going through arbitration to get it settled quickly.
However, it’s important to understand the full scope of your legal rights under the California Lemon Law. Namely, you should understand what kind of relief you can get under the lemon law, and how a lemon law attorney can help you considerably. There are considerable advantages to hiring a lemon law attorney for your claim.
- Expert Legal Advice: Lemon law claims can be complex. A lemon law attorney can provide you with expert legal advice and guidance throughout the process.
- Evening The Playing Field: Auto manufacturers will hire the best of the best to defend them in lemon law claims. To even the playing field, you will want to have a lemon law attorney who knows how to represent your case.
- Experience With The Lemon Law: An experienced lemon law attorney will know how auto manufacturers try to skirt their legal responsibilities to consumers.
- Access To Resources: A lemon law attorney can get access to resources that you might not be able to acquire on your own. For example, a lemon law attorney can use the discovery process to look at the other party’s documents, witnesses and other essential parts of a case.
- No Upfront Fees: Most lemon law attorneys will not demand that you pay any fees upfront. This means you can get a free initial consultation and will not have to fork over cash right away.
- They Only Get Paid If You Win: Lemon law attorneys operate on a contingency basis. This means their payment is determined on the outcome of your case. If they lose your case, they earn nothing. If they win, the auto manufacturer is on the hook for your attorney’s fees and costs.
By hiring a lemon law attorney for your claim, you ensure that you have the best chance of getting the restitution you deserve under the California Lemon Law. You can rest assured knowing that you have someone on your side who is dedicated to protecting your consumer rights.
Our lemon law attorneys expect no upfront fees. That means even initial consultations are free. If you are considering pursuing a lemon law claim, call our lemon law attorneys for a free consultation at 877-222-2222.
Lemon Law Help by Knight Law Group is an automotive lemon law firm that exclusively practices in California. If you are a California resident who purchased or leased a defective vehicle from a licensed dealership in California, we may be able to help you get rid of your potential lemon and recover significant cash compensation. Model year restrictions apply: 2016–Present vehicle models only. However, we cannot help those who reside outside of California or purchased their vehicle outside of California unless they are active duty members of the Armed Forces, nor will we be able to refer those to a lemon law firm in their states. To learn more about the California Lemon Law and your legal rights, visit our guides on the California Lemon Law and Used Car Lemon Law for more information.